In this episode, Richard DiZerega introduces the new podcast co-host Andrew Coates and they discuss what’s new in Office 365 dev.
- Microsoft Planner ready for showtime by Office Blogs
- Microsoft Ignite sessions announced by Office Blogs
- Modern document libraries in SharePoint by Office Blogs
- Office Dev Show – Episode 32 – Debugging Office Add-ins with VorlonJS by Office Dev Show
- Office Dev Show – Episode 31 – Office Online WOPI Integration by Office Dev Show
- A new way of developing display templates by Elio Struyf
- One thing you should learn about SharePoint search in 2016 by Mikael Svenson
- ngOfficeUIFabric v0.11.0 Released by Andrew Connell
- Parsing JWT Tokens using TypeScript by Sahil Malik
- The Anatomy of a Modern SharePoint Solution by Waldek Mastykarz
- Upload-CDN – Is that the ALM Story for SharePoint Framework by Waldek Mastykarz
- Using OneDrive and Excel APIs in Microsoft Graph for App Storage
- Office Dev Show – Episode 28 – Microsoft Graph and Excel APIs
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes, or you can search for it on “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, Texas, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond, Washington. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .Net development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and, most recently, for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia, with his wife and two almost-grown up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network