In this episode Jeremy Thake talks to Dan Wahlin and Andrew Connell about ng-conf last week and our news on our Office 365 APIs supporting CORS.
- The Office 2016 Mac Preview is here!
- Deploy binary files from SharePoint Hosted App to Host Web by Stefan Bauer
- Understanding Access Tokens in the Azure AD & Office 365 API Authentication Dance by Andrew Connell
- List subwebs by using the Office 365 REST API requires to have edit rights by Stephane Cordonnier
- Search documents and generate a preview with Office 365 REST API by Stephane Cordonnier
- ECONNRESET error when connecting to Office 365 from node.js by Waldek Mastykarz
- CORS documentation on MSDN
- Expense Manager code sample using CORS
- Hands on lab for building Outlook Apps using OSX
- Hands on lab for building Excel Apps using OSX
- ADAL.JS announcement on Azure Blog
- Introducing ADAL JS v1 by Vittorio Bertocci
- Angular 2.0 built on TypeScript 1.5 blog post
- ADAL JS & CORS with O365 APIs (Files & SharePoint) by Andrew Connell
- Takeaways from ng-conf 2015 by Andrew Connell
- I love me some TypeScript by Andrew Connell
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Andrew Connell
Andrew is an entrepreneur and developer with an emphasis in Microsoft SharePoint and content management systems (CMS). In April of 2005 he was recognized by Microsoft for his community contributions by being awarded Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Microsoft Content Management Server and has received the award annually for SharePoint Server every year since. Most of his work these days involves working with the Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and web development technologies.
About Dan Wahlin
Dan blogs at http://weblogs.asp.net/dwahlin and writes regular columns for various technical magazines. Follow Dan on Twitter @DanWahlin.
About the host
Jeremy is a technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network