In this episode Jeremy Thake talks to Karthik Ramamoorthy about writing Office 365 apps with AngularJS and testing them with Protractor.
- Introduction to the Access panel – Microsoft Azure
- Using SharePoint Permissions to manage Access to SQL data by Scot Hillier
- This is how I think Autohosted Apps for Office 365 and SharePoint should work by Andrew Connell
- 6 hours of free training by Steve Walker and Vesa Juvenon online at Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Jumpstart AngularJS app development for O365 & E2E testing using Protractor
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
Karthik Ramamoorthy works a senior consultant for Greystone Solutions, a Boston based Microsoft Gold Competency partner. He is originally from Coimbatore, India. He has been working in SharePoint Server for the past seven years and is involved in wide range of projects including SharePoint installation automation, integrating SharePoint with LOB applications such as SAP, CRM, Documentum, performance tuning SharePoint farms, deploying .NET based workloads on Azure. Karthik is enthusiastic about App model and client side development ever since the release of SharePoint 2013 RTM. He is also passionate about adopting test driven development patterns and bringing open source technologies inside Office 365 and Azure App development workspace. You can find Karthik blogging at SPBREED’S BLOG and tweeting at @spbreed.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network