In episode 19, Jeremy Thake chats to Waldek Mastykarz, a SharePoint MVP, about the new Office Graph API Preview and the Graph Query language.
- Get a list of the current user’s recent documents
- Episode 46 – Sharepoint Apps on Azure
- Adding a Service Reference to the SharePoint 2013 REST API
- Keeping track of recently viewed documents with the Mavention Documents I Viewed App for SharePoint
- A milestone for Office Delve
- Using GQL with the SharePoint Online Search REST API to query Office graph
- Office Graph bloggers
- Mavention Document Miner —Windows Phone 8.1 app
- Mavention Documents I viewed —SharePoint app
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
Waldek is a Microsoft SharePoint Server MVP and works as a SharePoint consultant at Mavention. Waldek shares his enthusiasm about the SharePoint platform through his blog, articles published in both online and offline magazines and on MSDN SharePoint forums. Waldek participates frequently as an “Ask-the-Expert” in community events such as SharePoint Connections, Microsoft TechEd and DevDays. Waldek is also a Virtual Technology Solutions Professional for Microsoft Netherlands. In this role he helps answer customer questions around SharePoint Web Content Management (WCM).
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network