In episode 14, Jeremy Thake chats to Andrew Connell, a SharePoint MVP, about SharePoint workflow with regards to versioning and calling remote web services.
- Deploy Workflows to Host Web with Integrated Workflow Apps by Vardhaman Deshpande
- Developing Apps against the Office Graph by Richard Dizerega
- O365AngularLearning by Steven Follis
- Angular Learning by James Cunningham
- Dev.office.com Code Samples
- Authoring Markdown – What, Why, How by Andrew Connell
- GitHub repo of the REST API presentation by Andrew Connell
- Episode 045 – Office Client Apps in Office 365
- Episode 044 – Microsoft’s Business Intelligence Offering with Seayoung Rhee
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast
Andrew is an entrepreneur and developer with an emphasis in Microsoft SharePoint and content management systems (CMS). In April of 2005 he was recognized by Microsoft for his community contributions by being awarded Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Microsoft Content Management Server and has received the award annually for SharePoint Server every year since. Most of his work these days involves working with the Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and web development technologies.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
- O365 Dev Podcast
- O365 Dev Apps Model
- O365 Dev Tools
- O365 Dev APIs
- O365 Dev Migration to App Model
- O365 Dev Links