Need a form fast? We’ll show you how to grab a professional made template in Word, personalize it, even lock it down so folks can’t monkey with the various fields. You can print them out of make it a fillable online form.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to search and download templates
- Working with the Developer tab, without losing your wits
- Creating a fillable form
- How to use a scanned form
References for this webinar
- Create a fillable form in Word 2013 or 2010
- Find over 250 forms at Office.com
- A Word trick for typing text into a scanned document (from Tech Republic)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.