Need a quick tutorial on Access 2013? Here’s your chance. You’ll learn how to create your first database in no time. First, we’ll go over the two kinds of databases you can create: browser-based Access apps and desktop databases. Then we’ll show you how easy it is to download a template–a readymade database with all the parts in place.
You just fill it out and you’re good to go. From there, we’ll step you through the basic parts of a database: tables, queries, reports, forms and macros.
Want a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to identify the two types of databases: Access apps and desktop
- How to open a database template and fill it out with your own data
- How to identify the five database objects of a database
References for this webinar
- Access 2013 training
- Design and build tables for a database (Access basics, part 1)
- Create table relationships (Access basics, part 2)
- Basic tasks for an Access 2013 desktop database
- Create your first Access 2013 database
- Make the switch to Access 2013
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.