Dave Ludwig is a content developer for Office.com.
In our last webinar on Microsoft Project, we showed you the basics of how to get started with more confidence and less stress. This time we’ll take it a step further and show you how to assign people to tasks and use the Resource Sheet to track all of the people in your project. Plus, you’ll learn how to add vacation days and how to make sure they don’t push out the project deadline.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to add people to a project
- How to assign tasks to people
- How to use the Resource Sheet
- How to use the Resource Usage view
- How to use basic reports
References for this webinar
- Basics in Project 2013 (how-to)
- Schedule your work (video)
- Assigning tasks to people (how-to)
- Add people and assign them to tasks (how-to)
- How Project schedules tasks: Behind the scenes (how-to)
- Learn more about resource units (how-to)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.