“Have you checked that the option was really enabled. It was a common problem that it didn't save the change despite telling it. For me it took 3 tries to save it successfully.”
“About 4 days ago the option appeared in Services & add-ins.
About 2 days ago I managed to change the setting on my own tenant after three tries.
Now I just wanted to enable it in the tenant of our customer but now the option is gone (it was there before 4 days ago also in this tenant).
I also checked it in my own tenant and there it has disappeared too but the app is still working as I enabled it before.”
“Thanks for the link hope they will fix it soon”