With our modern-day mobile workforce, more and more employees are working from home and on the go. We’ve become accustomed to hosting online meetings and collaborating in the cloud. To help expand the digital capabilities of your team, join us for our Office 365 live demo webinar series.
These free 30-minute live webinars show how you and your remote teams can work smarter and more efficiently using Office 365 apps.
Here are a few upcoming topics we will cover:
Work smarter with Microsoft Delve
Join this live demo on Wednesday, February 15 at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m PT and:
- Discover how the Office Graph is changing the ways we interact with Office 365.
- Learn what Microsoft Delve is and how you can use it to discover content relevant to your work.
- Find out how MyAnalytics helps you be more effective at work with time and collaboration insights.
- See how Microsoft Delve is being integrated into the tools you already know and love.
Master chat-based collaboration tools in Microsoft Teams
Join this live demo Wednesday, March 15 at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT and learn how to:
- Use chat for today’s teams in a threaded, persistent way that keeps everyone engaged.
- Participate in a hub that works seamlessly with Office 365 apps.
- Customize options for each team with channels, connectors, tabs and bots.
- Add your personality to your team with cool emojis, GIFs and stickers.
Work efficiently with SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
Join this live demo on Wednesday, April 5 at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT and:
- Find out when and why to use a particular tool for file sharing, storage and collaboration.
- See how OneDrive for Business can help you get the most out of personal file storage.
- Discover how to use some of the newest features to securely store, edit and share your documents.
- Learn how to make professional team sites in minutes.
To register for one or all of the sessions, visit Office 365 live demo webinar series. Want to attend but can’t make a scheduled live session? We’ve got you covered. All webinars are free and available both live and on demand.