Are you ready to be your own boss in 2017? Get ready to kick-start your new business with must-have advice and motivation from our team of experts.
Register now for the next Office Small Business Academy, “New Year Inspiration: Taking the Leap into Entrepreneurship,” airing December 13, 2016 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET. In this episode, get strategies and expert advice for starting your new business in the new year. Plus, learn how to bring your presentations to life in a fraction of the time with PowerPoint Designer and Zoom—the newest additions to PowerPoint.
Watch this preview:
This month’s featured guests include:
- Ramon Ray, editor of Smart Hustle Magazine, will share the biggest mistakes small business owners should avoid and top tips for turning lofty ideas into a fully-operational reality.
- Founder and CEO of Stella & Dot Family Brands, Jessica Herrin, will give advice from her book, “Find Your Extraordinary,” including how to achieve success on your own terms.
For more information, visit the Office Small Business Academy home page.
- Read “Learn What Investors Really Want from a Business Plan” from the Harvard Business Review.
- See the infographic Key benefits of Office 365 for small businesses.
- Join us for a live demo of Office 365.