In this episode, Richard DiZerega talks with Sahil Malik about what it means to be a developer with Office 365 and the Office 365 work Sahil has been doing with authentication, Angular 2 and Cordova.
- Getting started with the Dialog API in Office add-ins by Simon Jaeger
- Working with Outlook Tasks API by Simon Jaeger
- Deploying Office add-ins through the new Admin Center by Simon Jaeger
- ngOfficeUiFabric v0.9.0 Released by Andrew Connell
- ngOfficeUiFabric Table Component by Waldek Mastykarz
- New SharePoint 2016 CSOM/REST endpoints by Chris Givens
- Using Azure Functions with the Microsoft Graph by Jeremy Thake
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS is available iTunes or search for it on “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Sahil Malik
Sahil Malik, the founder of winsmarts.com, is an author, trainer and consultant who has worked in 18 countries and 5 continents over the past many years. As a Microsoft MVP award recipient for the past 10+ years, author of 20+ books and numerous articles, he brings with him an immense practical experience, insight and ability to make complex topics easy to understand and absorb. As a total geek, he loves interacting with fellow geeks in real-time. You can follow him at @sahilmalik.
About the host
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and frequent speaker are worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at www.richdizz.com and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network