Check out how you can help your business cross the finish line with time to spare using Windows 10 and Office 2016.
This isn’t your typical online event: you won’t see any slides, demos or sales pitches. We’ll discuss your biggest business challenges and then sign in to a live environment in the cloud. Our trained facilitator will guide you through a hands-on experience to see how Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2016 can meet your needs in this collaborative, fun environment. We’ll send you a link to connect your own device to a remote desktop loaded with our latest and greatest technology so you can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your biggest challenges.
During this interactive online session, you will explore how to:
- Keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- Capture, review and share notes from anywhere—Boost your team’s productivity by sharing documents and collaborating in real time.
- Use social tools to find experts and answers—Break down barriers between departments to share knowledge quickly.
- Quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- Co-author and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them, all at the same time.
Get immediate productivity gains: expect to leave the session with enough time-saving skills to more than offset your time investment within a few short days.
These 90-minute sessions are offered twice a day, so you can choose the time that works best for your schedule.
Each session is only open to 20 participants—reserve your seat now.
Please note: These sessions are intended for Microsoft customers in the U.S. To find similar customer events for geographies outside the U.S., please visit www.microsoftcie.com.
If you are a Microsoft partner and wish to learn more about Microsoft Immersions, please visit the Microsoft Partner Network site.
Wednesday, April 20
Wednesday, April 27