In a race against the clock? Check out how you can help your business cross the finish line with time to spare using Windows 10 and Office 2016.
With continuously increasing demands on resources, budgets and employees, businesses are being challenged more than ever to deliver higher quality services more efficiently and more collaboratively. Are you taking advantage of the new developments in communications, mobility and cloud services to enable your business to communicate and collaborate effectively?
This live demo of the Office 365 productivity platform is an interactive session where the audience decides which solutions and content to explore. You’ll see the best of Office 2016, plus the scenarios that will most resonate with your business priorities, including:
- Keep information secure while being productive—Make it easier to work securely and maintain compliance without inhibiting your workflow.
- Capture, review and share notes from anywhere—Boost your team’s productivity by sharing documents and collaborating in real time.
- Use social tools to find experts and answers—Break down barriers between departments to share knowledge quickly.
- Quickly visualize and analyze complex data—Zero in on the data and insights you need without having to involve a BI expert.
- Coauthor and share content quickly—Access and edit documents even while others are editing and reviewing them all at the same time.
Get immediate productivity gains. You can expect to leave the session with enough time-saving skills to more than offset your time investment within a few short days.
Please note: These sessions are intended for Microsoft customers in the U.S. To find similar customer events for geographies outside the U.S., please visit www.microsoftcie.com.
If you are a Microsoft partner and wish to learn more about Microsoft Immersions, please visit the Microsoft Partner Network site.
March 9, 2016