Microsoft Ignite is headed to Atlanta, Georgia, on September 26–30, 2016. Microsoft Ignite is for IT professionals looking for what’s next in technology and skill building across Microsoft’s technologies. Pre-register now and get ready for—
- 1,000+ hours of content, 700+ sessions and a multitude of networking opportunities.
- Insights and roadmaps from industry leaders.
- Deep dives and live demos on the products you use every day.
- Direct access to product experts.
- Interactive digital labs.
- Knowledge and answers direct from the source.
- Smart people talking tech everywhere you look.
Pre-register now for the lowest price and claim your spot in Atlanta, September 26–30, 2016.
Of course technology doesn’t wait, so we offer a range of smaller targeted events, as well, around the world. For those of you interested in learning more about Windows, Office, Azure or any other IT, developer or business technologies, join us at any of the following events:
You can also find local Microsoft events at www.microsoft.com/events.
If you want to learn more about Microsoft’s event lineup in 2016, check out Chris Capossela’s blog post.