Over the last year, we’ve helped thousands of customers with varying degrees of IT complexity onboard to Office 365 while reducing their implementation costs, accelerating their time to value and delivering a great customer experience.
With our commitment to delivering the best customer experience, and based on feedback from our customers, we’re excited to announce the evolution of FastTrack from an onboarding service to our customer success service designed to help you realize business value faster with the Microsoft Cloud.
First, we’re changing FastTrack from a one-time benefit to an ongoing benefit. This enables you to request support in onboarding new users and capabilities at any time, and as many times as needed, for the life of your subscription.
In addition, we are expanding FastTrack to now offer customized support and resources across envisioning, onboarding and driving business value. This builds on our announcement earlier this year around the addition of new products to the FastTrack onboarding services, including the Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), Azure Active Directory Premium, Intune and Azure Rights Management.
FastTrack’s approach to customer success.
Delivering the next level of service
FastTrack now consists of best practices, tools, resources and personalized remote assistance available through a new web experience (FastTrack.microsoft.com) and through the FastTrack Center. The FastTrack Center is a team of hundreds of engineers who have been focused to date on providing IT professionals and partners all over the world with remote onboarding and migration assistance. Going forward, the expanded focus areas for the web and FastTrack Center experiences are:
- Envisioning—Through FastTrack.microsoft.com, we now offer resources and tools to help you build tailored success plans that include both technical implementation and user adoption strategies across Office 365, EMS, Azure and other services.
- Onboarding—Once you’re ready, request onboarding to get remote and personalized assistance from our FastTrack engineers who help you assess your technical environment and work with your IT staff or partner to ensure a smooth onboarding and migration experience.
- Driving business value—Our goal is to help you get the most out of your IT investments. To do that, we will provide you with best practices, guidance and resources on Office 365 user adoption to help you get started, and will connect you as needed with qualified partners who can help you do more. Meanwhile, you’ll benefit from tools and guidance to help you transform your existing IT practices and effectively manage change.
We hope you’re as excited as we are about the new FastTrack! Whether you are new to Office 365 or well on your way, we recommend checking out the following resources to learn more about FastTrack:
- Visit FastTrack.microsoft.com to get started today.
- Follow our Office 365 Roadmap to learn more about upcoming changes.
- Join our YamJam on Tuesday, October 13 from 9–10 a.m. PDT on the Office 365 Network to talk more about what FastTrack has to offer and ask your questions live!
—Arpan Shah, senior director for the Office 365 team
Frequently asked questions
Q. Which customers are eligible to take advantage of FastTrack?
A. All customers can benefit from resources and best practices publicly available at FastTrack.microsoft.com. In addition, Office 365 for customers with at least 150 licenses of Office 365 Enterprise SKUs, paid Government and Education SKUs, Kiosk SKUs and Nonprofit SKUs are eligible to take advantage of the FastTrack Center.
Q. When will the new FastTrack be available?
A. Eligible customers can receive Adoption Planning assistance, Onboarding and Migration services from the FastTrack Center today.
Q. How do I learn about new updates?
A. FastTrack is a service that is constantly evolving. We will publish upcoming changes as part of the Office 365 Roadmap. Visit roadmap.office.com to get the full list of future updates.
Q. What onboarding and migration services does the FastTrack Center provide?
A. For more details, please review the service description.
Q. What languages and markets is FastTrack available in?
A. FastTrack is available in all markets. The FastTrack Center provides remote assistance in the following languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese. In addition, FastTrack.microsoft.com will be available in English only at release (October 7, 2015). The content will be released in the languages above in November.
Q. Where can customers and partners find more information about Microsoft FastTrack for Office 365?
A. Visit FastTrack.microsoft.com to become familiar with what our customer success service has to offer, as well as Microsoft FastTrack for Office 365 service descriptions. In addition, partners can go here to learn more about the partner opportunity with FastTrack.