In this episode, Jeremy Thake and Richard DiZerega talk to Humberto about Office UI Fabric.
- LESS SharePoint add-ins with Mixins by Sonya Madsen
- Microsoft Cloud Show Episodes 093 Developers SharePoint is not a platform SharePoint is a service by Andrew Connell and Chris Johnson
- Architects: SharePoint is a Platform, Treating it as only a Service is a Mistake by Doug Ware
- IQParts Cloud App Compatible Web Parts using AngularJS and Bootstrap by Doug Ware
- Using the SharePoint Client Object Model in AngularJS apps by Doug Ware
- Working with the converged Azure AD v2 app model by Richard DiZerega
- Building Office 365 Applications with Node.js and the Azure AD v2 app model by Richard DiZerega
- Office Dev Show Episode 9—Getting Started with Cross-platform apps by Richard diZerega
- Using Office UI Fabric in SharePoint add-ins by Chaks
- Open XML SDK Intro by Ryan McIntyre
- Microsoft Cloud Road show
- SPLive360 Nov 16-20
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS is available iTunes or search for it on “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Humberto Lezama Guadarrama
Humberto is a senior program manager at Microsoft on the Office extensibility team where he oversees user experiences and security of Office add-ins. Before Office, Humberto worked on Dynamics CRM and SharePoint developer experiences and before Microsoft he worked on a variety of IT stints ranging from designer, programmer, project manager and everything in between.
On his personal time, Humberto enjoys hiking, building gadgets, watching lots of movies, traveling and doing all sorts of silly things with his wonderful kids and awesome wife.
About the hosts
Jeremy is a technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft. You can find Jeremy blogging at www.jeremythake.com and tweeting at @jthake.
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and frequent speaker are worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at www.richdizz.com, and can be found on twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. In his spare time, Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician, and lightning fast runner.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network