In this episode, Jeremy Thake and Richard DiZerega talk to Dorrene Brown on the new File Handlers in Office 365.
- Office UI FabricCreating Office add-ins with Yeoman by Andrew Connell
- Channel 9 Office Dev Show Episode 8 iPad Extensibility
- Matter Center
- OData Excel Office add-in
- Mail add-in for Outlook using Office 365 APIs (ADAL.JS, ANGULARJS, WEBAPI, AZURE AD) by Matej Vodopivc
- Developers: SharePoint isn’t a Platform, SharePoint is a Service by Andrew Connell
- Episode 092 – Identity Convergence, App Registration Portal and AppModel v2 with Microsoft’s Stuart Kwan
- 8 Characteristics of an ideal SharePoint customization by Doug Ware
- Setting properties via EWS on a Draft message is a compose Mail App by Glen Scales
- OWA Voting Button Compose App for Office365/Exchange 2016 by Glen Scales
- Using Azure Machine Learning with SharePoint by Matthias Einig
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS is available iTunes or search for it on “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Dorrene Brown
Dorrene is a program manager at Microsoft currently focused on Office 365 extensibility. Prior to her stint at Microsoft, she worked a variety of odd jobs spanning from art preservation to aerospace systems with a bunch of other stuff in between. You can find her speaking at various Microsoft conferences and/or yelling about the Internet @dorreneb.
About the hosts
Jeremy is a technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft. You can find Jeremy blogging at www.jeremythake.com and tweeting at @jthake.
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and frequent speaker are worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at www.richdizz.com, and can be found on twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. In his spare time, Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician, and lightning fast runner.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network