In this episode, Jeremy Thake and Richard DiZerega talk to Andrew Connell and Mike Fitzmaurice at DevIntersections conference in Scottsdale, Arizona poolside.
- My thoughts on future of SharePoint and Office 365 Development including SharePoint 2016 On-Premises | Nik Patel
- Easier prepare for a meeting with the Mavention Meeting Outlook Add-in – Waldek Mastykarz
- Chris O’Brien: Presentation deck/videos – Comparing SharePoint add-ins (apps) with Office 365 apps
- Office 365 API Walkthrough for Windows Store App – Exchange dev blog – Site Home – MSDN Blogs
- Chris O’Brien: Info and some thoughts on Office 365 “NextGen” portals – Microsites, Boards and the Knowledge Management portal
- Next Generation Office 365 Development with APIs and Add-ins – Richard diZerega’s Blog – Site Home – MSDN Blogs
- Office 365 is a Development Platform: ePaaS
- Top 10 Build 2015 recordings not to be missed on Office development!
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Andrew Connell
Andrew is an entrepreneur and developer with an emphasis in Microsoft SharePoint and content management systems (CMS). In April of 2005 he was recognized by Microsoft for his community contributions by being awarded Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Microsoft Content Management Server and has received the award annually for SharePoint Server every year since. Most of his work these days involves working with the Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and web development technologies.
About Mike Fitzmaurice
Mike is a vice president of Product Technology for Nintex, and he used to work at Microsoft where he was involved with every version of SharePoint technology from pre-“Tahoe” through the 2010 release. He cares about process automation, integration, collaboration, and a lot of other “ation”s.
About the hosts
Jeremy is a technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
Richard is a Software Engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and frequent speaker are world-wide conferences, trainings, and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at http://www.richdizz.com, and can be found on twitter at @richdizz. Richard is based, born, and raised in Dallas, Texas, but works on a world-wide team based in Redmond. In his spare time, Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician, and lightning fast runner.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network