In episode 31, Jeremy Thake speaks to Vesa Juvonen about Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with Office 365 Development. Vesa shares what they have been doing with the Office 365 Patterns & Practices initiative with regard to ALM as well as what his core customers that he works with are doing. He also talks about different options for dev/test/prod environments for Office 365 too.
- Microsoft HoloLens
- SharePoint REST API Batching Made Easy by Steve Curran
- To brand or not to brand, that is the SharePoint Online Question by Heather Solomon
- Getting Started with azure WebJobs (“timer jobs”) for your Office 365 Sites by Tobias Zimmergren
- Pulse Check: The SharePoint / Office365 App Model is alive and well… by Dave Warner II
- SharePoint Server 2013 Application Lifecycle Management by Steve Peschka
- Application Lifecycle Management with Office 365 on Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Office 365 Development PnP.Core
- Deploying a SharePoint App to Azure As Part of a Build by Kirk Evans
- Application Lifecycle Management in SharePoint 2013 & Office 365 using Team Foundation Server 2013 & Visual Studio Online by Ayman El-Hattab
- Automated Testing Challenges for SharePoint Apps – Trusting the app! by Ayman El-Hattab
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Vesa Juvonen
Vesa Juvonen is a senior program manager with the SharePoint Customer Experience team in product group. Prior to being a member of the CXP team, Vesa was a principal consultant with Microsoft Services for eight years before moving to product group. Vesa was also SharePoint MCM (Microsoft Certified Master) instructor for the life cycle of the program and is considered an industry expert on the use of the app model and more specifically on the transformation from farm solutions to the app model.
Vesa leads the team which created the Office 365 Developer PnP (Pattern and Practice) project (formerly known as OfficeAMS) to help customers transition into the new app model. Vesa is also a frequent speaker at SharePoint conference and events.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network