In this episode, Jeremy Thake talks to the rest of the Office 365 Developer marketing team about what they’ve been most proud of this year and what they are planning to do next year. Get to hear from Chris Johnson, Dave Pae, Sonya Koptyev and Jim Epes.
- Office 365 APIs on dev.office.com
- Understanding OAuth tokens and their lifetime by Paul Schaeflein
- New version of the SP 2013 and SP Online solution packs by Vesa Juvenon
- Working with Office 365 Discovery Service by Chaks
- Episode 60 is live – Microsoft Cloud identity an interview with Paul Schaeflein
- Office 365 apps – deciding between the SharePoint app model and the Office 365 APIs by Chris O’Brien
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network