In this episode Jeremy Thake talks to Frank Marasco on the samples he’s been working on in the Office 365 Developer PnP initiative.
- OAuth, o365 APIs and Azure Service Management APIs – Using Them All Together by Steve Peschka
- SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online Solution Packs on Microsoft Download Center
- MSCloudShow – Office 365 Developer Training discussion with Andrew Connell
- Processing JSON Responses Server Side Instead of XML by Andrew Connell
- How to avoid getting throttled or blocked in SharePoint Online on TechNet
- Building Apps for Office with AngularJS by James Farhat and Cory Fowler
- Access Azure Active Directory Portal from your Office 365 Subscription by Chaks
- Adding a custom action to a callout based on the file type by Elio Struyf
- Office 365 Developer PnP
- Structure of PnP
- Managed Metadata Term Store Sync tool – This sample demonstrates how to Synchronize Terms across multiple term stores.
- ECM Document Library App – This sample scenario shows how one can implement Document Library templates using a provider hosted application instead of the feature framework or sandbox solutions.
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
Frank is a principal consultant in Microsoft America Cloud Services where is primary focus is on solution development for SharePoint, Exchange and Office 365. He is a core member of the Office 365 Patterns and Practices team. He has been involved in numerous large SharePoint implementations working as lead architect for infrastructure and custom solutions since 2001. He is passionate about moving customers to the Cloud by transforming full-trust solutions to the app model.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network