In this episode Jeremy Thake talks to Bert Jansen about the differences between Solutions, Scenarios and Samples in the github project and how to contribute to the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices initiative.
- Integrating AngularJS with Azure Active Directory and Office 365/SharePoint, Part 2 by Dan Wahlin
- How to Create List Views for Large Lists in Office 365 by Mark Rackley
- SharePoint 2013: Client Side People Picker by Sohel
- Sharepoint People Picker wrapped in a AngularJs Directive by Sohan Fernando
- New RootSite in the Office 365 API Discovery service
- Garage Series: A developer’s view of transitioning to the apps for Office model with Ryan Dugiud
- Office 365 Developer PnP
- Structure of PnP
- How to get started
- Community call
- Videos explaining key samples
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
Bert is a senior consultant in MCS Belgium specialized in SharePoint and Office 365 implementations. During the last years he shifted his focus towards the developer side to help SharePoint Online (dedicated and multi-tenant) customers realize their goals. More in particular his focus is helping the big enterprise SharePoint customers to transform their full trust code to the app model.
He has been a core member of the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices as of day one and currently works on processing community pull requests, creating releases and much more.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network