In this episode Jeremy Thake talks to Chakkaradeep Chandran about the new announcements around the Office 365 tools for Visual Studio 2013.
- How to change the lock status of a site collection by Suman Chakrabarti
- SharePoint hosted app: How to manage DateTimeControl Picker and Format with the correct Language and Culture by Andre Lage
- Working with the AppInstalled and AppUninstalling events in SharePoint apps by Dan Saedén
- Office Dev Center
- Office Dev Training Center
- Office 365 API code samples
- Connect(); event on Channel 9
- Visual Studio annoucements from Connect(); event
- Azure SDK 2.5 announcements
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
Chaks works as a program manager for Microsoft with the Visual Studio team. He currently owns the Office 365 API tooling developer experience within Visual Studio, which helps developers discover and consume Office 365 services in their applications. This involves understanding how developers use Visual Studio and build an intuitive way to consume services. Chaks assesses product opportunities and defines the required product experience that allows developers to build cloud applications that connect people, documents and enterprise data to collaborate business processes on modern devices. You can find Chaks blogging at Chaks Corner and tweeting at @Chakkaradeep.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network