In episode Jeremy Thake talks to Suman Chakrabarti about the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices initiative. Suman has been a key member of the group and has been focusing on the Core Libraries and nuget package delivery of this initiative.
- Office 365 Dev videos at Connect(); Microsoft Visual Studio vNext and Azure event
- Office 365 APIs Multi-Tenant Web Application by Chaks
- Getting Started with Office 365 APIs and Xamarin Projects by Chaks
- Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova
- MY OWN THOUGHTS ON THE OFFICE 365 DEVELOPER VISION by Jeremy Thake
- Things you need to know when implementing Azure AD in your Office Apps by Elio Struyf
- Getting Started with Application Insights with Visual Studio 2015 for your ASP.NET Web Applications by Tobias Zimmergren
- SharePoint user profile properties now writable with CSOM by Vesa Juvonen
- Office 365 Dev PnP Wiki
- Office 365 Dev PnP on GitHub.com/OfficeDev
- Vesa’s blog announcement on nuget
- Vesa’s intro video
- Office 365 Dev PnP Yammer Group
- Suman’s blog
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
Suman is a senior consultant in Microsoft East Region Services focused on collaborative solutions development for SharePoint and Office 365. He is a core member of the Office 365 Patterns and Practices team. He has been developing solutions for SharePoint since SharePoint 2001, which has given him insight into successful development patterns. Suman is currently focused on helping our SharePoint customers transform from full-trust code to the app model.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network