We’ll show you how to get started with the free online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote that anyone can use. All you need is an internet connection and a browser. Plus how to store and share docs with OneDrive, that comes with 15 GB of storage.
Need a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer good for sharing in social media.
What you will learn at the webinar:
- How to get started using the free online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Storing docs in OneDrive
- The latest features
- Working on a doc with someone else at the same time (last time we had 38 people editing at the same time)
References for this webinar
- Office Online Home Page: http://office.com
- Get started with Office Online (how-to & video)
- Getting Started with OneDrive (article & video)
- Using Office 2013 with OneDrive (article)
- Get OneDrive Apps for your device
- Need more storage space? Check OneDrive Plans
Go to aka.ms/offweb to view past webinars and register for future ones.