In episode 18, Jeremy Thake chats to Steve Walker, from Office 365 engineering, about developer guidance when it comes to customization the SharePoint user interface.
- Making SharePoint Apps Scale with Azure Redis Cache by Kirk Evans
- How to Query the Office Graph with CSOM by Mikael Svenson
- installing Apps for Outlook from Organization Store by Waldek Mastykarz
- ALTERNATECSSURL & SITELOGOURL PROPERTIES IN WEB OBJECT
- JSOM Navigation Sample
- ONEDRIVE FOR BUSINESS BRANDING CUSTOMIZATION
- Deploy pre-configured web parts to web part gallery
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS has been submitted to all the stores and marketplaces but takes time, please add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
Steve Walker is a senior program manager on the Office 365 Customer Adoption team, focusing on developer extensibility and application development scenarios across the Office suite of servers and clients. You can follow Steve on Twitter on @sharepointing.
About the host
Jeremy is a newly appointed technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network