Join us Tuesday, September 2nd, at 9:30 a.m. PT/12:30 p.m. ET to kick off the new Visio webcast series with a session all about organizational diagramming.
This highly customizable session contains tools and techniques that can dramatically increase the understanding, efficiency, and productivity of Visio users, turning Visio generalists into true Visio power users.
In this session, you will learn about the following critical features and common tasks:
- Understanding the OrgChart template
- OrgChart versus OrgChart wizard
- Manually creating an OrgChart
- Re-layout nodes
- Team frame
- Dotted-line reports
- Adding pictures
- Manual updating
- Understanding the OrgChart wizard
- Configuring the external data source
- Using data graphics
- Data graphic legends
- Updating the OrgChart
- Re-attaching to the external data
- New, modified and edited nodes
- Publishing OrgCharts
- Visio add-Ins for OrgChart
This webcast is presented by David Edson, Visio MVP, Vizfirst.
Register now or sign in to view this session On-Demand. You can register for just this session, a few sessions, or for the entire Visio series.