We have been celebrating a quarter-century of Office by sharing stories from our Brand Ambassadors of what they did with Office. We’ll dig into a few of these stories and show you how they created these docs and how you can too with Office Online.
Need a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer for posting on social media sites.
At Tuesday’s webinar, you’ll learn
- How to annotate Word docs with footnotes (read about Jeffrey Goodlove’s great-great-grandfather’s Civil War Journal)
- How to add charts quickly to your Excel doc (read about Biological Technician Grace Wu’s Excel doc)
- How to you can place docs online for the public to see (like our 25th Anniversary event)
References for this webinar:
- Follow the Office 25th anniversary on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more about Office.com (video) or
- Just start using it at http://office.com
- Add footnotes in Word 2013 and Word Online (how-to)
- Adding footnotes in Word (video training)
- Inserting citations (video)
- Create a bibliography (how-to)
- Create a chart in Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 (video training)
- Create a chart in Excel Online (how-to)
- Available chart types for Excel 2013 or the free Excel Online (how-to)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb to view past webinars and register for future ones.