Outlook Web App (OWA) provides secure access to your email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and Global Address List via the internet. For Office 365 business customers, it’s a great way to work with other devices like iPads & iPhones.
Need a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer good for sharing on social media.
Things you’ll learn at Tuesday’s webinar:
- The basics of Outlook Web App
- Working offline
- Getting OWA on your mobile devices
- Latest features including side by side viewing with docs
References for this webinar:
- Getting started in Outlook Web App for Office 365 or if you are not using Office 365, see this Getting started page
- FAQ about the Outlook Web App (how-to)
- Start using the Outlook Web App for email and calendars (how-to + video)
- Side-by-side view of document and email (blog post)
- Using Outlook Web App offline (how-to)
- Using People View in Outlook Web App (how-to)
- Search your calendar (how-to)
- Use Outlook or Outlook Web App? (comparison chart)
- Outlook Web App provides more efficient calendar management than Gmail (blog post)
- The evolution of email (blog post about what’s next)
- OWA for Android now available on select devices (blog post)
- OWA for iPad and OWA for iPhone (App Store)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb to view past webinars and register for future ones.