Is Office 365 Small Business just an online version of Office? Why do I want to store stuff in the cloud? Can I share docs with those outside the business? Guest host Tom Werner will lay out how Office 365 can help small businesses like yours and answer your questions.
Need a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer you can watch and share on social media.
At Tuesday’s webinar, you’ll learn
- How to think about cloud storage
- Get a rundown of features your business can get right now
- Learn how to sign in and share docs
- Tour the Office 365 setup center
References for this webinar
- Small Business setup center
- Office help and training (home page)
- Office 365 product info
- Office 365 support community
- What is Office 365 Business (90 second video & blog post)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb to view past webinars and register for future ones.