Omer Atay is a developer on the OneNote team, and he created Onetastic in his free time.
An update to sort your content is now available for Onetastic, an add-in to enhance OneNote functionality with a set of built-in features and an extensible macro processor that allows you to download and modify macros and add new ones yourself.
If you aren’t familiar with Onetastic, check out this video introduction below and our earlier blog post about it.
New Sort Macros
Along with this update there are six new macros are available that can be readily used and demonstrate the feature:
- Sort Pages: Sort pages in current section by name, preserves page/subpage hierarchy
- Sort Pages by Date: Sort pages in current section by created or last modified date, ascending or descending
- Sort Sections: Sort sections in current Notebook by name
- Sort Notebooks: Sort open notebooks by name
- Sort Paragraphs: Sort selected paragraphs or list items alphabetically or numerically, preserves list hierarchy
- Sort Table: Sort selected column or the whole table alphabetically or numerically, ascending or descending