What’s the best way to search Outlook? Do you just type a word and press Enter? That works pretty well. But in this video we cover how to quickly narrow your search with search tools, how to narrow using search syntax, how to search for attachments, and more.
Need a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer perfect for sharing in social media.
What you will learn at the webinar
- How to do a keyword search in Outlook
- How to narrow your search using the ribbon
- How to narrow your search using special search syntax
- How to change where Outlook searches
- How to use Advanced Search
- How to save searches for later
References for this webinar
- Learn to narrow your search criteria for better searches in Outlook (how-to)
- Use Instant Search to find Calendar items (training videos)
- Can’t find that email message? These three tips can help. (blog post)
Register for upcoming webinars or view previous ones at the Office 15-Minute Webinar home page.