If you use a mouse and keyboard, make sure you have the Windows 8.1 Update. We’ll show you the new features, improvements (searching is a wow), and some ways Office works with Windows 8.1.
Need a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer perfect for sharing in social media.
What you will learn at the webinar:
- Using a mouse and keyboard with Windows 8.1
- The new updates & improved searching
- Two ways to begin: Start Screen or Desktop?
- Keyboard shortcuts
References for this webinar
- The 8.1 Update install page
- This blog Windows 8.1 announce blog post
- Windows 8.1 What’s new page
- Working with various devices on Windows 8.1
- New keyboard shortcuts (and the master list)
- Find and start Office applications in Windows 8 (how-to)
- Touch guide for Office
- Use Windows 8 Narrator with Office 2013 (how-to)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.