In this week’s webinar, we’ll show you 5 simple ways to clean up your Outlook inbox and folders so you can read and write email with less clutter. Plus we’ll show how to get rid of those emails you don’t need without losing the information.
Need a sneak peek? Here is a 30-second trailer perfect for sharing on Social Media sites.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to make a big reading and writing space
- Don’t want the ribbon? Hide it
- Clean up emails even faster
1) Move and change panes (View>Layout)
2) Collapse the ribbon (Ctrl+F1)
3) Preview docs and respond inline (new feature with Outlook 2013)
4) Conversation View (View>Show as Conversations)
5) Use the Clean Up Tool (Home>Clean Up)
References for this webinar
- What’s new with Outlook 2013 (video & how-to)
- Keep calendar in view (how-to)
- Conversation view (how-to)
- Use the Clean Up tool (how-to)
- Get going fast with Outlook 2013 (video training, includes video on the ribbon)
- Previous webinar: 8 great timesavers in Outlook
- Keyboard shortcuts for Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010
- All Outlook training courses for Outlook 2013
- Training courses for Outlook 2010: Outlook shortcuts: Email and Calendars, contacts, and tasks
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.