Join us Tuesday, June 3 at 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET to learn about containers, lists, and callouts–an important new feature in Visio 2010 that’s even better in Visio 2013. The feature works with Visio themes to provide visual unity for shapes that share a common bond. More importantly, they help make sure that a set of related shapes behave in a consistent and logical manner. You’ll learn how to take advantage of Visio diagram types that utilize these important elements, as well as how to create your own structured shapes.
This session will cover:
- What is a Visio container?
- How is a Visio list similar to and different from a container?
- How are new style callouts different from the callouts that have been in Visio for years?
- Using containers and lists in your diagrams
- Containers and lists in standard Visio templates
- Creating your own containers and lists
Presenter: Scott Helmers, Visio MVP/Partner, Harvard Computing Group
Register now/sign in to view this session on-demand.
The recipients of 10 copies of Visio Professional 2013 are:
- Bob N. – Omaha, NE
- Darrell S. – Hartford, CT
- Dave T. – Burnham, ME
- Fred C. – Sea Cliff, NY
- James G. – Arlington Heights, IL
- Jennifer F. – Palm Harbor, FL
- Michael C. – San Diego, CA
- Michael K. – Houston, TX
- Phillip P. – Louisville, KY
- Alan J. – Littlerock, AR