Know the best way to start a PowerPoint? Do you think about where to sit in a meeting room? We’ll show these are other simple steps to make your next presentation do more with less sweat.
Need a sneak peek? Here is a 30-second video.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How not to open PowerPoint quickly
- The KISS rule
- Use the Notes section and Presenter View
- Stop! Unless your audience is 6-year-olds (animation)
- Sit, but not there
References for this webinar
- Using Presenter View in PowerPoint (Office 15-Minute Webinar)
- How to view your notes privately (how-to for PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013)
- Turn your mouse into a laser pointer (how-to)
- Previous webinar about images, not words in PowerPoint
- Previews webinar with Rick Altman talking about handouts
- Seth Godin’s blog post on Really Bad PowerPoint
- Guy Kawasaki’s original blog post on the 10-20-30 rule
- Better PowerPoint presentations: The Office Casual Way (video)
- Using Presenter View (Video training course for PowerPoint 2013)
- Create your first presentation (Office.com training course for PowerPoint 2007, 2010. 2013)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.