Can you identify phishing in your email? Ever heard of grayware? Know how to create a strong password you can remember? You will if you watch this Office 15-Minute Webinar.
Need a sneak peek? Watch a 30-second trailer.
What you will learn at the webinar
- Understand and identify phishing
- Could T0y!!!!!!! be a stronger password than PrHc.9X6?
- How grayware can mess up your computer
- What’s the first step in trying to make your computer safe
References for this webinar
- Create stronger passwords (how-to and tester)
- Recognize phishing email messages (article)
- Getting updates (how-to)
- Microsoft Security Essentials (home page)
- If you want to report a scam
- Protect your Office documents with passwords and other restrictions (article)
- Guard that password (New York Times article)
- How big is your haystack (password tool)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.