In today’s project-centric work environment, it’s critical to be able to coordinate multiple projects with distributed teams and make high-level, strategic decisions based on consolidated project progress, risk and resource usage information. Project Online is a cloud-based, enterprise-wide project management platform designed to meet these challenges.
Join Dux Raymond Sy as he shares how you can best use Project Online to manage enterprise projects. In this 90-minute session, you’ll learn how to:
• Build a Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) solution based on Project Online
• Create a portfolio of projects using new and existing project plans
• Manage and optimize project resources across the enterprise
• Collaborate with geographically distributed project team members
• Integrate existing tools like Microsoft Office, Windows, and mobile devices to Project Online
• Develop relevant reports and dashboard to visualize key performance indicators
Register now/sign in to view the session on demand.
The 4 recipients of complimentary copies of Microsoft Professional 2013 are:
- Bernd R.- Georgetown, TX
- Frank S.- Isle of Palms, SC
- Jeffrey L.- Palo Alto CA
- Morten T.- Skive, AK
Presenter: Dux Raymond Sy, PMP, MVP, Managing Partner