In this week’s webinar you’ll learn how to make or remove watermarks in your documents. We’ll show you how to place images behind text in Word and make sure Confidential or Draft are clearly noted. Plus we’ll cover how to customize a watermark in PowerPoint.
Need a sneak peek? View our 30-second trailer.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Adding a quick “confidential” watermark
- Customizing watermarks
- Finding and removing unneeded watermarks
- Watermarks in PowerPoint using the Slide Master
References for this webinar
- Insert or change a watermark (how-to)
- Remove a watermark (how-to)
- Mimic a watermark in Excel (how-to)
Working with watermarks in Word (video training)
- Working with watermarks in PowerPoint (video training)
- Add a “draft” watermark to the background of your slides (how-to)
- 90 seconds about PowerPoint Slide Masters (video)
- How to mimic a watermark in Excel (start video at 3:30)
- Need more protection? See Password protect a document (how-to)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series live.