Like working on your tablet or smartphone? Imagine one bigger than your TV. Perceptive Pixel by Microsoft delivers exceptional, multi-purpose touch devices for brainstorming, collaboration, and interactive presentations. In this week’s webinar, we’ll show you how Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote work on a 82-inch screen.
Note: Power Map is now available as an automatic update for Excel 2013.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- What is Perceptive Pixel by Microsoft
- How business use 55 and 82 inch screens
- Power Map for Excel
- Interactive presentations in PowerPoint
References for this webinar
- Perceptive Pixel by Microsoft home page
- Learn about the Pilot Partner Program for Perceptive Pixel
- Steve Ballmer shows off an 82-inch Windows 8 slate PC at Build 2012 (video)
- Requirements and information about Power Map for Excel
- Download preview of Power Map for Excel
- Power Map is now available as a free automatic update for Excel 2013
- Power Map in action (blog post and video)
To learn more about the webinar series, go to: http://aka.ms/offweb.