Today, Microsoft and DocuSign announced a long-term strategic partnership to make DocuSign’s industry-leading eSignature apps widely available from within Microsoft Office 365. DocuSign’s new solutions, which are built on the Office 365 platform, will include integration within Outlook, Word, SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server 2013. Customers can expect:
- Easy Administration and Use: Office 365 and SharePoint administrators will be able to add DocuSign Apps for all users directly from their administration consoles.
- Single Sign-On: DocuSign has adopted Azure Active Directory to provide single sign-on capabilities with Office 365 credentials, providing a seamless path to manage accounts.
- Secured storage. DocuSigned documents are automatically stored in Microsoft OneDrive for Business for full control.
- Office Store Availability: Individuals can self-service and access the apps and Word templates directly from the Office Store.
- Continued Innovation: DocuSign and Microsoft will continue to collaborate to bring new innovations to customers on the Office 365 platform.
Customers are looking to technology to replace manual and paper-based processes, and obtaining signatures on important documents is one such process. With DocuSign’s technology, paired seamlessly with Office 365, customers can break free from the cycle of printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents, followed by rekeying data due to illegibility, incomplete information, and missing signatures. Instead, customers can manage eSignatures without needing to leave their most used Office apps where they communicate, collaborate, and create. This ultimately helps them be more productive, reduce costs, and get more business quickly.
See the press release for more details.