Hungry for the best Office tips and tricks of 2013? You got it. In this webinar, we cherry-pick the best features, cut them down into bite-sized, easy-to-remember pieces, and serve them up to you in just 15 minutes. You’ll say, “Wow, cool.” And your coworkers will say, “Hey–how’d you do that?”
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
A myriad of tips and tricks, including:
- How to pick up where you left off in Word
- How to use Excel Surveys in the cloud
- How to use Outline View in PowerPoint
- How to put your page tabs on the left in OneNote
- How to use version history in Office Web Apps
- How to use keyboard shortcuts in Outlook.com
…Plus many more! And if you’d like, we’ll take some of your favorites too and add them to the mix.
Our Top 10 List:
- 10. The “Pick up where you left off” flag in Word 2013.
- 9. Excel surveys in the cloud
- 8. Outline view in PowerPoint
- 7. Presentation view in PowerPoint
- 6. OneNote: File>Options>Display>Page tabs appear on the left
- 5. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Web Apps: File>Info>Previous versions
- 4. Keyboard shortcuts in Outlook.com
- 3. Newsfeed in SharePoint 2013
- 2. The Surface and Surface 2 include Office 2013 RT (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote)
- 1. Flash Fill in Excel
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb to learn more about the Office Webinar series.