The lineup includes a wide range of tablets and plenty of best-in-class laptops, plus some great holiday deals. Your new Windows device will have the familiar desktop and Start button you already know and love, and it still works great with Office. Plus, on new touchscreen devices, you can experience Office and touch together–working and creating in Office will never be the same again.
In Windows, you’ll find great new features, such as Bing Smart Search, that make it a snap to search your device, the cloud, and the web to find what you need when you need it. You’ll also have access to great built-in apps, as well as popular and exclusive apps in the Windows Store.
Check out our hand-picked favorites and compare devices to find the perfect one for the people on your list–and something for yourself too.
- Holiday planning with OneNote (video)
- Templates for the holidays: Address and gift labels, cards, calendars, menus and more (video)
- How to make a photo calendar
- Make holiday labels with Word templates
- Tips for organizing, trip planning, and photo editing
- Managing a family calendar with Outlook (video)
- Office 365 Home Premium is the right fit for the whole family