The free Office Online have some new, much-requested features to show off. Starting with Word Online, we’ll look at simultaneous editing, also called real-time co-authoring, and we’ll even show you where the Save button went (it’s a good thing). Also, we’ll show you how to get started with Office Online.
Note: Word Online was formerly known as Word Web App.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to begin with an Office Online
- Five new features for the Word Online
- See how up to 25 folks can edit at the same time
References for this webinar
- More info about Office Online (home page)
- What’s new with Word Online (blog post)
- Get started with Office Online (how-to & video)
- Edit documents in OneDrive (how-to)
- See an example of real time collaboration on a PowerPoint (video)
- More information about OneDrive, including the OneDrive App
- How to Fetch files on your PC with OneDrive