Transform your workplace, enable innovation.
The workplace is changing. Today, over 70% of employees work outside the office. Across your organization, employees need easier access to the right information and insight on any device, anywhere to make fast, informed decisions. Yet over 40% of surveyed workers feel there isn’t enough collaboration in their workplaces. Progressive organizations are listening! Social in the enterprise is no longer a nice-to-have but rather a workplace necessity.
Join us for a live session with industry thought leaders and special guests to hear firsthand how Microsoft Office 365 has helped companies harness employee ideas, embrace new workplace cultures and technologies, and spark innovation and spontaneous collaboration in the workplace to accelerate business: getting it done, anywhere. Click here to register today!
- Luke Williams: Highly respected thought-leader will talk about how disruption in the workplace can lead to innovation.
- Adam Pisoni: Cofounder and CTO of Yammer and Microsoft GM of Engineering will share his thoughts on what makes a responsive organization.
- John Case: Microsoft CVP, Office wraps up by giving a glimpse of what new features will be rolling out in the next 6 months for Office 365.
- Also hear from Andy Roberts, Head of End User Technology at Telefonica as he discusses how Office 365 has created agility and helped move their business forward.
- Chat directly with Microsoft Executives and Product Managers throughout the show!
You won’t want to miss this event. Register now!