Office 365 is now available for qualifying nonprofits through its software donation program. The donation allows nonprofits to get the latest services such as robust, commercial-free email, calendar, instant messaging, and web conferencing tools.
Need a sneak peek? Here’s a 30-second trailer.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- What you get for free with Office 365 for
- Office 365 for Nonprofits plans and pricing
- Help protect your data
- Share a doc, or keep it private
References for this webinar
- Office 365 for Nonprofits (home page)
- Compare plans: get desktops apps and more
- Is your group eligible? See Corporate Citizenship
- Corporate Citizenship Blog
- Global Press Release announcement
- Are you ready for Microsoft Office 365 for Nonprofits?, article from TechSoup
- Office 365 Learning Center
- More about Office Web Apps page
- What is SkyDrive Pro? (article)
- Sync your SkyDrive Pro library to your computer (video)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series live every Tuesday.