Many office workers are at their computers longer than they are in bed. In this week’s webinar we will go over some basics of healthy computing to allow your body to be more comfortable. We’ll also show your some keyboards and mice designed to help.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Better ways to sit at your computer
- 3 things that can improve comfort in mere seconds
- A personal story how a mouse saved my arm
- A look at new keyboards and mice
- Working with tablets
References for this webinar
- Find ways to improve your ergonomics: Healthy-Computing.com.
- Blog post and slides about ergonomics
- Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse and keyboard (also a video)
- Sculpt Comfort Keyboard
- Wedge Mobile Keyboard for tablets
- Download Microsoft’s full Healthy Computing survey report
- Microsoft Hardware home page
- Making your text bigger (how-to, see pull-down for each version of Windows)