If you give presentations, you need to know about the tool in PowerPoint that offers you a second screen to give you more control over your talk. In this week’s webinar you’ll learn how to use Presenter View in PowerPoint, and we’ll dish out expert advice on presenting.
Can’t view this video? It also can be seen at Microsoft Showcase.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Using Presenter’s View in PowerPoint
- Using the Notes section In PowerPoint
- Tips for presenting in a conference room
- How PowerPoint is like your resume
References for this webinar
- How to view your notes privately (how-to for 2007, 2010, 2013)
- Create and print PowerPoint handouts (how-to for 2007, 2010, 2013)
- Turn your mouse into a laser pointer (how-to)
- Seth Godin’s blog post on Really Bad PowerPoint
- Previous webinars talked about images, not words in PowerPoint
- Guy Kawasaki’s original blog post on the 10-20-30 rule
- Better PowerPoint presentations: The Office Casual Way (video)
- Using Presenter View (Video training course for PowerPoint 2013)
- Create your first presentation (Office.com training course for PowerPoint 2007, 2010. 2013)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.