Dave Ludwig is a content developer for Office.com.
We showed you how to create project tasks and assign people or resources to tasks. Now we’ll organize the project so it’s ready for kickoff. You’ll learn how to make milestones, summary tasks and subtasks. We’ll show you how to create a graphical timeline you can share with stakeholders.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to create milestones
- How to create summary tasks and subtasks
- How to create a timeline
- How to share the timeline with others to kick off the project
References for this webinar
- Create a timeline (video)
- Create a timeline (how-to)
- Create subtasks and summary tasks (how-to)
- Show and hide some or all subtasks (how-to)
- Add a milestone (how-to)
Learn more about the Office Webinar series at http://aka.ms/offweb.